Viger Station was a Canadian railway station serving as the terminus of the Canadian Pacific Railway's network.
The project for the Station and hotel of the same name was initiated by then-mayor Raymond Préfontaine, who wanted it to serve visitors from Québec City and areas north of Montréal. The château style station was completed in 1897 and built according to the traditional layout of all British railway hotels, in which trains would arrive directly in the hotel lobby to maximize convenience for travellers. It was expanded between 1910 and 1912.
The hotel closed in 1935, and the station in 1951.
The site is currently under development as a mixed-use structure, already home to offices and a restaurant.