Let's go shopping in Montréal!
Want a piece of Montréal to go? Go shopping! Montréal is a city rich with style, and the quickest way to get a taste of it is by perusing our many, many boutiques. You may find your heart's sartorial desire down a narrow Old Montréal street studded with designer shops or that perfect pair of shoes on a main shopping thoroughfare among all the popular names in retail. Take a day to explore our eclectic antique shops, elegant art galleries, pop-up shops, open-air markets, tiny craft shops or large department stores – there are great buys for every taste, budget and need. Just keep in mind: in Montréal, we set rather than follow trends.
Explore Montréal’s shopping wonderland
The unique nature of this city translates into a wide range of stand-alone shops, especially off the beaten track in neighbourhoods like Mile End, the Plateau, Westmount and Outremont. To meet more mainstream needs, downtown’s your destination of choice – but there are plenty of cool finds there too.
- Find Québec designers galore on the cobblestone streets of Old Montréal
- Warm yourself with a retrofitted fur from Harricana par Mariouche
- Antique like a champ along rue Notre-Dame Ouest
- Take a stroll and buy local goods at these Montréal markets, such as Atwater Market, Jean-Talon Market and Maisonneuve Market
- Find everything you could need at the Montréal Eaton Centre downtown