Parking: 3000 Viau Street
Sep 16, 2021 to Jan 3, 2022: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Jan 4 to Apr 30, 2022: Daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
May 1 to Sep 6, 2022: Daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed: Dec 24 and 25.
Opens at 1 p.m. on January 1
- Family Activity
- Montréal Museums Pass Accepted
- Restaurant on site
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- Admission fees apply
- Child admission: $11
- Student admission: $16
- Adult admission: $22
- Senior admission: $19
Celebrate the revamped Biodôme! Come discover 5 of the Americas’ most diverse ecosystems in a completely renewed and grandiose architectural space:
• the Tropical Forest, lush and humid, even in the coldest of Montréal’s winters
• the Laurentian sugar bush, changing with seasons just as it does in nature
• the Gulf of St. Laurence, a deep dive into the heart of marine life
• the Labrador Coasts and the Subantarctic Islands where thrills are guaranteed!
A new mezzanine offers a stunning vantage point and a whole new perspective on the Tropical Forest, the Laurentian sugar bush and the Gulf of St. Laurence. Not only will you be able to take in these three ecosystems from a never before seen angle, but you’ll find a new appreciation for the building’s architectural structure that helps bring people and nature together. Not afraid of a little cold? A new tunnel and ice wall brings you to the penguins, one of the Biodôme’s most popular animals.
Tickets available online and a fixed time for your visit will need to be selected. Capacity is reduced due to COVID-19.
Enjoy the best of Montréal
The Tourisme Montréal newsletter gives you the inside scoop on everything happening in the city.