Parking: 3000 Viau Street
Apr 29 to Sep 4, 2023: Daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sep 5 to Dec 31, 2023: Sun, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Dec 24 and 25.
- Access for persons with restricted physical ability
- Family Activity
- Montréal Museums Pass Accepted
- Passeport MTL Accepted
- Accompanying Leisure Card (CAL)
- Restaurant on site
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- Child admission: $11
- Student admission: $16
- Adult admission: $22
- Senior admission: $20
- Green Policy
Celebrate the revamped Biodôme! Come discover 5 of the Americas’ most diverse ecosystems in a completely renewed and grandiose architectural space:
• the Tropical Forest, lush and humid, even in the coldest of Montréal’s winters
• the Laurentian sugar bush, changing with seasons just as it does in nature
• the Gulf of St. Laurence, a deep dive into the heart of marine life
• the Labrador Coasts and the Subantarctic Islands where thrills are guaranteed!
A new mezzanine offers a stunning vantage point and a whole new perspective on the Tropical Forest, the Laurentian sugar bush and the Gulf of St. Laurence. Not only will you be able to take in these three ecosystems from a never before seen angle, but you’ll find a new appreciation for the building’s architectural structure that helps bring people and nature together. Not afraid of a little cold? A new tunnel and ice wall brings you to the penguins, one of the Biodôme’s most popular animals.
Tickets available online and a fixed time for your visit will need to be selected.
Discover our other deals
Enjoy the best of Montréal
The Tourisme Montréal newsletter gives you the inside scoop on everything happening in the city.