Grand Séminaire de Montréal
On the side of Mount Royal, Domaine des Gentlemen of St. Sulpice is a vast institutional group which was classified by the two palliers government. The area is bordered to the south by Sherbrooke Street West and is surrounded to the north and east by Côte-des-Neiges Road.
Surrounded by a large green park where grow century-old trees, the site includes the College of Montréal (1870), its buildings and its chapel, the Grand Seminary of Montréal (1857), its buildings and its chapel (1864 ) whose interior was completely redesigned at the beginning of the 20th century.
Reflecting the distant origin of the occupation of the site by the Gentlemen of St. Sulpice, the area also contains the last remnants of the old fort of the Mission of the Mountain (1675) and a historical natural environment that brings us back to the first time of European occupation.
Aug 4, 5, 10, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 31, Sep 1 and 2, 2018, 1 p.m.
Aug 4, 5, 10, 12, 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26, 31, Sep 1 and 2, 2018, 3 p.m.
- Family Activity
- Parking ($)
- Guided Tour
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
Montréal, QC H3H 1G6