Live the high life in the lush Laurentians
Peaks get serious in the Laurentians, where just an hour from Montréal, you’ll be whooshing down ski hills and spending time in après-ski chalets worth writing home about. Swing your golf club on sunny greens in the summer months, or park yourself on the banks of one of the Laurentians' large lakes for some beach time, Québec style. Fabulous resorts round out the offerings in this fun-filled area, where quaint mountain villages set the scene for discovery any time of year.
Ski, golf, sunbathe in the Laurentians
The Laurentians offer everything, from polished resorts and a happening restaurant scene to real, thick Quebec wilderness you could easily get lost in. Explore the woods on a guided foraging expedition, lap up the waves on one of the impressive lakes or zoom down ski hills with the whole family.
- Shop, eat and drink your way along the Chemin du Terroir.
- Live it up and bet on red at the Casino de Mont-Tremblant.
- Hit a hole in one at one of the many, many golf courses.
- Explore the stunning winter landscape via snowmobile with Cana-doo Aventures.
- Work your tan as your kids run around the playground on Major Beach.