Adventures for the whole family in Laval
A hop, skip and a jump north of Montréal, Laval is the metropolis’s largest suburb and a city in its own right, with lots of room for huger-than-huge luxury malls, family-friendly chain restaurants and a ton of incredible sites for adventure no matter what your age. Just half an hour from downtown Montréal by car, Laval is where you'll find indoor skydiving and surfing, the Cosmodome space centre for playing astronaut and more – you could even try it all in one day, if you dare!
Thrills, spills and a touch of chill
A mere 50 years ago Laval still had lots of farmland, but development has been fast and vast over the years, making way for new family homes and all the entertainment you can dream of. Your kids will basically love you forever for bringing them here—and we bet you have a rad time too.
- Launch your kids into space at the Cosmodôme
- Shop ‘til you drop at the huuuge Carrefour Laval mall
- Kayak along the riverbank for miles at Parc de la Rivière-des Mille-Îles
- Play a game of glow-in-the-dark miniature golf at Putting Edge
- Get the thrill of sky jumping risk-free at SkyVenture
- Hike along 8 km of undisrupted woods at Bois de L’Équerre
- Learn how to flowboard anytime of the year at Maeva Surf
- Bounce with impunity at extreme trampoline gym iSaute
- Let the tots run buck-wild in Funtropolis
- Climb one of the 30 indoor walls at Escalade Clip ‘n’ Climb