The PHI passport provides access to, among other things:
- PHI Centre’s new Emergence & Convergence exhibition (will be extended to 25 October ) : unlimited access for one Passport holder to the exhibition at all times without reservation during opening hours + one free admission for a guest on each visit and access for a child aged 12 and under.
- RELATIONS: Diaspora and Painting exhibition at the PHI Foundation: access to the exhibition without reservation during opening hours + one admission for a guest on each visit and access for a child aged 12 and under.
- PHI VR TO GO rental, available at the PHI counter or by delivery. Security deposit and delivery fees (if applicable) are not included.
- Exclusives on special events
- First looks at additional content that can be read, watched or listened to
Get 2 tickets for the price of one for the Emergence & Convergence exhibition when you purchase on location during the Sonication shooting days (August 22, September 2, September 19). More details at the box office.
Get 30% off on the purchase of 4 tickets and more on the Emergence & Convergence exhibition.
June 24 to Oct 25, 2020: Tue, Wed, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Thu, Fri, Sat, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sun, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Montréal Museums Pass Accepted
- Passeport MTL Accepted
- Bar on site
- LEED Certified Building
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan
- Green Policy
With spaces that include an art gallery, cinema, theatre, performance space and production facilities, it’s easy to see why the PHI Centre has earned its status as an exciting cultural nexus for art in all its forms.
From music shows to film screenings and interactive exhibitions to guest-curated installations, avid audiences go for what Phi delivers best: exploration, innovation and provocation through unique and eclectic programming featuring a broad range of artistic experiences, culled from around the world. Exploring new territories in the digital age, PHI also presents the best of virtual reality in unique avantgarde exhibitions and happenings.
This multifunctional space, which is housed in a beautifully-restored LEED® Gold certified historic building in the heart of Old Montréal, invites everyone to step into its acoustically-pristine environment and open their senses to engaging exhibitions to get the pulse of creativity from near and far.
Founded by cultural philanthropist Phoebe Greenberg, this fertile hub brings together many of the most talented creators of our time.
Enjoy the best of Montréal
The Tourisme Montréal newsletter gives you the inside scoop on everything happening in the city.