Daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Closed: Dec 25 and Jan 1.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Family Activity
- Montréal Museums Pass Accepted
- Tourist and Leisure Companion Sticker
- Bar on site
- Restaurant on site
- Parking for Buses
- Parking ($)
- audio tour
- Guided Tour
- Cooperatives and non-profit organizations
- ICI on recycle +
- Partner of Montréal Community Sustainable Development Plan
- Green Policy
TOHU functions as a creative and performance centre for the circus arts. Its varied program includes circus shows presented in a specially-designed circular room, exhibitions on the history of circus, events with an environmental theme, community activities and celebrations as well as guided visits.
Enjoy the best of Montréal
The Tourisme Montréal newsletter gives you the inside scoop on everything happening in the city.