Built in 1872, the church was destroyed by fire in 1898 and 1911 before being rebuilt in 1912. A Neo-Baroque inspired work of monumental proportions, it is the largest church in Montréal after Notre-Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph's Oratory. While the façade is austere, the interior is sumptuous. Stained glass by Guido Nincheri was installed in 1932. Concerts are held regularly here, and guided tours are offered during the summer.
Sun, 10 a.m. to noon.
Sunday worship service, 11 a.m.
- Free admission