Sho-Dan is now offering you something new: tasting Wednesdays! Available from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Designed by our chef Romeo and his unmatched sushi creativity. Taste some exclusivities, tapas style, which are not to be found on the regular menu.
- Salmon Tartare | flavored with Isabelle Huot's 4 fruits & chia spread
- Romeo sushi pizza | spicy tuna on a rice cake, garnished with jalapeno peppers and salmon roe.
- Tempura Shiso | Tempura shrimp topped with pieces of avocado, shiso leaves and flying fish roe.
- Sushi and sashimi platter | salmon sashimi, tuna sushi, yellowtail tuna sushi and a Besame Mucho roll (a special version with rice)
Offer valid on Wednesdays from 5pm to 10 pm, starting August 5.
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed: July 1, Dec 25 and Jan 1.
Our dining room is open and the Take out service is also available. Deliveries are offered via UBEREAT and 'Skip the dishes'.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Liquor permit
- Parking ($)
Types of cuisine
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
For authentic Japanese cuisine, Sho-Dan doesn’t disappoint, with outstanding freshness, incredible artistry and a long list of celebrity patrons!
Sho-Dan’s menu offers a perfect balance between intense and subtle flavours, artfully blending Japanese classics with original house specialties, such as lightly flambéed fresh yellow tail served with ponzu sauce and sesame seeds, or a dessert roll featuring shrimp, blueberries, pineapple and strawberries. There is a wide selection of à la carte dishes, many tending towards fusion cuisine, and the wine list offers excellent vintages to pair with Asian flavours.
Co-founder, co-owner and chef Chinh, a.k.a. Romeo after one of his divine sushi creations, is as much of an artist on the plate as he is on canvas: his artwork adorns Sho-Dan’s walls, adding to the allure.
Spacious yet cozy, with high ceilings and decorated in warm tones, the dining room is suited as much to a business lunch as to a night out on the town. Natural light floods in through impressive windows, while starched tablecloths and upholstered chairs provide a touch of elegance to an enjoyable dining experience.
Enjoy the best of Montréal
The Tourisme Montréal newsletter gives you the inside scoop on everything happening in the city.