Since 1996, Ferreira Café has been a great Montréal's ambassador of Portuguese cuisine. Warm and refined, while chic and relaxing, Ferreira Café is an ideal spot for anyone wanting to savour delicacies, such as oven roasted black cod with porcini powder served with mashed potatoes and grilled oyster mushrooms with a legendary 1991 barca Velha.
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, noon to 3 p.m.; Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.; Sun, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Partial access for persons with disabilities
- Menu for Groups
- Reservation of the Entire Restaurant
- $45 to $65 - 3-course meal at night
Types of cuisine
- Off the grill
- Fish and seafood
- Gluten-free dishes available
- Vegetarian dishes available
Montréal, QC H3A 1S8